Saturday, June 6, 2009

Is It June Already?

I can't believe it is June already! Time passes so fast as I get older. Daisies, my favorite flower, are out in full bloom and I see fields of them on my way home from town. This is one of the many reasons why I love where I live, way out in the middle of nowhere! When I lived in town, I didn't see the different flowers blooming naturally from season to season along the roadside, that is something I forgot happened. Now I don't mean to say there are not beautiful flowers in town! My sister Lori has a beautiful back yard in town with flowers blooming everywhere. I will have to take my camera over to her house one day and show you all of the hard work she has put into her little corner of the world. Lori has the plant growing talent in our family. As for me, I am just going to have to rely on God to do my landscaping.......and He is doing a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment